Visual Dreams

on
Monday, March 11, 2013
Hi people!!

I recently bought a patch, a really good patch that I can even compare to the Nexcare one! Some of you probably don't know what a patch is. Here, read my post that I blogged a couple of weeks ago.

Etude House AC Clinic Pink Powder Spot Patch
IDR 38k for 16 patches and they come in 3 size!

I surely will stick on this product from now on.

By the wayyyy, I am not into make up, but you know, girls...., we need make up! So, in the next post, I'll reveal my make up kit ^^

Last Friday, I went to my friend's home and got my face a full make up! Including falsies, shading, and whatnot. I can't do a full make up. A simple one like applying eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara is enough for my daily make up. Can't even stand too long in front of the mirror. LOL. It was tiring but a lot of fun.

Behind The Scene?

AND HERE'S TO MY MOST FAVORITE *hearts*

They're all my good class mates at my university :D

Until the next post, people!
 photo 2014-03-05-19-25-27_deco_zpsdfc02228.jpg
6 comments on "Visual Dreams"
  1. the behind the scene photos is so glamorous!

    www.trendiniginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much for ur comment and for following :)

    hehe, seems like u had a lot of fun with ur friends there :DD i miss university days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all are beautiful! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & if you like, following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post you have here :) i always wanted to try products from etude house but i havent gotten the chance yet :(

    keiko-chau.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a great and fun day with friends! love that kind of bonding too :)

    would you mind following each other via gfc and bloglovin? let me know! thanks! :)

    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3792654/jabberjays-in-my-little-haven

    ReplyDelete