Disney Movie

on
Monday, May 31, 2010
Sometimes, I think I'm very Disney for my age. I'm 18 and I do love Disney movies, is that weird? Whatever. I like it. Enjoying every moment I watch it with my sister or friends or... alone.

Here's the list of Disney movies I recommend for you guys to watch:
  • The Princess and The Frog
  • Wall E
  • A Christmas Carol
  • Hannah Montana: The Movie
  • Beverly Hills Chihuahua
  • Camp Rock
  • Princess Protection Program
  • Tinker Bell 1 & 2
  • Bolt
  • Cinderella
  • The Game Plan
  • Old Dogs
  • Enchanted
  • Bedtime Stories
  • Cars
  • The Incredibles
  • High School Musical 3
  • Chicken Little
  • Lilo and Stich
  • Freaky Friday
  • Cadet Kelly
  • Up
  • Ratatouille
  • Alice in Wonderland
Yes, I haven't watched Chronicles of Narnia and Pirates of Caribbean but I'm so going to watch it as soon as possible!!!

Anyway, I was wondering is there any Camp Rock 2 on youtube and I found this;

Wooohoooooo! CAN'T WAIT! The sooner, the better! OMFG JOE JONAS!!!!
To watch the extended version, click this.
Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment